Since 2005 Saga is Serbia’s number one system integrator
Established in 1989, Saga now has over 340 employees, with headquarters in Belgrade (Serbia) and subsidiaries in the region (Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia). Since 2005 Saga is Serbia’s number one system integrator, and it holds fifth place in Adriatic region, measured by revenue. Our representative clients are companies from telecommunications, finance, public, oil & gas and manufacturing industries. We offer:
- engineering, implementation, integration and maintenance of IT systems
- Networking and telecommunication solutions (Telco/Carrier/Enterprise)
- Systems for supporting telecom operator’s processes (OSS/BSS)
- Contact centers
- Business solutions (ERP, CRM, Content & Document Management, DWH/BI)
- Business applications development (eBanking, payment systems...).
Saga has 47 clients among Serbia Top 100 Companies, and among 35 banks and financial institutions, 28 clients.